Monday, December 18, 2006

Tower of Refuge











The pictures have gotten out of order. Phoenix likes to play with the computer when it is unguarded. While I was cooking lunch, he was clicking and typing. I had the page minimized the page so I wasn't too worried, just checking every minute or so. After about 7 minutes and 5 times checking, I come over here and the page is open with the pictures rearranged. The combination of click and button pushing cannot be replicated to put the pictures back and my undo only goes back so far. Instead of reloading the pictures, which takes more time than relaying an entertaining story, I figured that I would just label them as is and let you imagine them in the right order.
1-- "Look how high up I am mom!"
2-- "Hmmmm, I think I should climb up on that chair."
3-- "Yep, I am on the chair and far from the ground."
4-- "I am being cute for the picture."
The chairs were on the table for the purpose of keeping Phoenix off the table and off the counter. He continually pulled out the chairs when they were pushed in and climbed on them. On top of the table they went. He pushed the front chair off of the table and Kira stood it up and pushed it in. Phoenix pulled it out and climbed on the table. I was slightly amused by the whole process and took pictures to remember it.

No comments: