Friday, April 20, 2007

One step closer

I am finally downloading pictures from the past 3 weeks. This is a big step in getting a new posting since so much has been happening in our lives. Starting with the most recent events, we have had half days of school, guard duty weekend, for Patrick, Ladies' Night at church, parent teacher conferences, Cherry Blossom Festival (pictures to come), taxes, and Easter. Wow, when I type it out like that, it doesn't seem like we have been that busy; but in reality, that all combined with the boring daily stuff that I would dare put in here for fear of boring people so much that they would quit reading the blog, it really has been a busy few weeks. So today I tuckered the kids out with a trip to the zoo and I have a few minutes to myself to download pictures.

No comments: