
The fun, smart, beautiful girl who is the reason for the party.

Patrick designed our ticket booth to collect the "ticket for admission" which was a golden invitations designed and produced by Patrick.

Devon, Tasha, and Kayla ready to help the kids decorate the 50-100 cookies that Devon and I made Thursday night until midnight.

Paul and Devon posed for a moment. I think that this was the only time during the party that they were not helping us to make this party so great. The bounce house (lent to us by Kira's friend Amanda) was a huge hit and a tiring factor since we loaded them up with sugar on the cookies and gave them cupcakes.

Boomer made an appearance to the joy of all the kids but a few who were frightened.

Morie painted the kids' faces using what we thought were these great face painting crayons. Lesson learned: face paints don't work as planned when in a cold environment.
Solution used: paint the kids' faces inside.

Savanna, Mitchell, and Marcus are enjoying fishing (with fishing poles that Patrick made) for ducks in the duck pond.

River is throwing a beanbag (that Patrick made)at the toss board (that Patrick made.)
Can you tell who is the family's creative genius?

We all enjoyed the products of the grill as Scott cooked, and Lori gave him direction.

Kira was opening her gifts and I am writing down what she got. Notice our very different attire here. It was an unusually cold June day. I could see my breath, and here you see Kira as the truly Alaskan girl in shorts and a short sleeved shirt.
1 comment:
Wow, what an awesome party! I'm sure everyone had a blast. You guys are so creative. Kira's so cute!!
Post a Comment