Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Wedding

Phoenix... so willing to share and so handsome.
Kira is looking beautiful and dainty in her dress, hat and gloves.

Check out those guns.


A picture of Patrick and I. I looked for a picture of our whole family together, but I guess that those pictures the professional photographer took (I remember posing for them though.)



Rod and Charlotte taking time to pose before the wedding.




Paul and Devon watching as Marc gave a speech. Marc was nervous, but he did great (even holding Weston because Weston wanted Daddy time.)





Of all the pictures of both Rylee and Weston, I picked this one because you can see how adorable Rylee's shoes are too.







Marc and Christina had a few moments to pose with no kids... but it didn't last long.








This is a way cool picture of Devon and Paul that also shows the beauty of the dress that Devon picked. To see Devon's hair and makeup, you have to wait for the professional pictures because we managed to get no shots of the two of them face on. They were both beaming and beautiful all day long.

No comments: