Thursday, February 14, 2008

the hair cut





To get Phoenix's hair cut, I let him stay awake through nap time. Of course, half-way through the cut, the phone rang. I hurried to answer it so that it wouldn't wake the baby. Of course, I could find the phone. One might ask why I couldn't find a phone that was ringing perfectly loudly. Well, I am about to admit one of my faults to the whole world... I don't hang up phones. It makes Patrick crazy because he is always finding phones on counters, couches, tables, and beds, but never in the cradle. So with Patrick not here, I couldn't find the phone. Back to the story... while I was hunting the phone and finally answering it, Phoenix quickly ripped off the plastic hair-cutting apron and ran downstairs with half of a haircut. So I took pictures. I halfway liked it, but it would need touch ups. Of course, I could never get it the way I wanted it so he ended up with a full hair cut by the end.

No comments: